Construction Manager for Innovative Energy Solutions
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple areas of responsibility throughout the entire construction process? Do you wish to be part of a fast-growing and innovative company within green energy, where you will be a key employee in the construction of solar heating plants? Then you might be the ideal candidate for our new opening as construction manager.
Who are we?
Heliac is an innovative company located in Hørsholm, Denmark with a multidisciplinary team of 20 employees that specializes in natural sciences and business development. Heliac produces, delivers, and installs solar heating systems based on our cost-efficient lenses. We offer a versatile position that includes a great degree of personal freedom and responsibility in a growing international company. Our culture is characterised by informal communication and collaboration across departments.
Who are you?
You are an experienced construction manager, who can manage the overall construction process. You will take on full responsibility for the construction of heat-generating solar plants for industry and district heating. The position includes the following assignments:
- Plan the construction of plants in collaboration with engineers in the R&D department
- Obtain permits and approvals from authorities
- Plan and coordinate the construction process with the production department
- Manage inbound logistics with the procurement department
- Coordinate subcontractors, including monitoring and follow-up
- Supervise construction site, including project-, construction-, and security meetings
- Ensure compliance with deadlines and budget, including process optimization
- Customer documentation
- Responsible for hand-over of completed projects
- Involved in servicing plants upon project completion
- You have experience with construction processes involving steel and project management.
Due to the current size of the organisation, tasks outside the core assignments of the position can be expected. We expect significant growth in this area, and the coming years will show an expansion of this function, which will grant opportunities for managerial responsibility.
The position is to be filled as soon as possible, and interviews are ongoing. If you feel inspired and believe you are the right candidate for the job, we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible to email@example.com
All interested candidates regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, or religion are encouraged to apply for this position. Your application is confidential.
In case of questions, please contact Sarah Roloff at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.